Clean Simple Automatic Chicken Watering System


























Tired of cleaning the chicken water dish?  In this video, I will show you the process I used to build our no-maintenance watering system and install it in our chicken coop.  This system was designed to tie into a future rain barrel system that I hope to setup soon.





To teach the chickens how to drink from it, I held each of their beaks up to the chicken nipple until the water dripped out.  It took a few tries for each bird over a period of a couple days, and only when I took away their plastic dish and they were thirsty enough, did they really catch on to the chicken nipples.  The chickens have been exclusively drinking from the nipples for about three days now.


I hope this helps inspire some ideas for your coop as well!

Thanks for watching,

Todd



 
 
Products:
 
?
 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment