Ryobi 40 Volt Electric Chainsaw Review



I hope I dont lose you at the word ELECTRIC or BATTERY.  I know what youre thinking because I was thinking the same thing when I purchased this electric chain saw to go with the Ryobi 40V battery system I was already starting to collect.  But, like we always say here at Simple Suburban Living, we have a small yard and, although I would love a more powerful (and expensive) chainsaw, we really dont have a need for it around here. 

The saw is fairly powerful for an electric saw and is able to cut through 12-inch logs with no trouble.



























Of course, this is no saw mill chainsaw and nothing you are going to be milling lumber with, but for a quick around-the-house saw it is great. I try to give a thorough review when I review products and I hope that anyone looking to purchase this saw will be better informed.  I have had the chainsaw for about a year now and have had a chance to use it throughout the winter and this summer. I really had a hard time finding anything wrong with the saw and am extremely happy with its use.

I will also do a review on the weed-trimmer at a later date. 

Check out this video to see the Ryobi 40-volt chainsaw in action.







This post has been shared at:  Homestead Barn Hop, Simple Lives Thursday, Simple Saturdays Blog Hop, The Backyard Farming Connection Hop, Natural Living Monday, The HomeAcre Hop, Front Porch Friday



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment